How do you make a snowman out of logs?
- Make sure your logs are clean and ready to paint.
- Paint the logs with the white paint. Let dry!
- Take a pencil or pen and trace the face and buttons anyway you would like.
- Take your acrylic paint and paint the eyes, mouth and buttons black, and the nose orange.
- Next is the fun part!
How do you make a wooden log reindeer?
Plans for building a wooden reindeer with logs
- Cut the body log to length. Place the thickest log on a workbench or sawhorse.
- Drill holes in the body section.
- Cut the legs and neck.
- Adjust the legs and neck.
- Assemble the reindeer’s body.
- Cut the head to size.
- Drill holes in the head section.
- Make and mount the antlers.
How do you attach wood slices together?
Glue Slices Down Glue the pieces down one at a time starting from the center. Use enough glue to ensure the wood sticks together, and hold each firmly in place for a second. If there is excess glue, use a Q-tip to clean up the edges. Allow the glue to fully dry before advancing to the next step.