What was in the wood necklace?
On their one year anniversary, Terry gave his girlfriend Anna a necklace that he’d made himself. It was made out of Huon pine – a wood native to Tasmania – but little did Anna know there was something much more precious inside. The necklace contained a hidden engagement ring.
How do you make resin pendants?
How to make resin pendants
- Choose a pendant blank that is deep enough to hold the resin in place until it sets.
- Mix your resin, hardener, and resin colour of your choice.
- Want a little extra something?
- Once thoroughly mixed, slowly pour it into the pendant blank.
- Leave to cure.
What is a cameo jewelry?
A cameo is a hard or precious gemstone—often agate or onyx —carved in relief so that the figures project from a supporting background. The most common motif of antique cameo jewelry depicts a profile of a face or mythical creature.
How do you make resin Jewellery?
How to Make Resin Jewelry
- Step 1: Gather the Supplies You’ll Need to Make Resin Jewelry.
- Step 2: Prep Your Bezels/Molds and Decorative Items.
- Step 3: Mix the Resin.
- Step 4: Pour the First Layer of Resin.
- Step 5: Add Your Decorative Item to the Resin.
- Step 6: Repeat With Further Layers of Resin.
- Step 7: Remove from the Molds.