What can I use instead of a TV stand?
Here are 7 suggestions for ‘unique’ media stands.
- A dresser: Depending on how much space you have in your living room this is a fantastic option for a few reasons.
- A chest: Depending again on the height, having a chest with or without detail is a unique look.
- A console table:
- A fireplace:
- A bench:
- TV Easel:
How do you raise the height of a TV stand?
Pull the TV stand out from the wall to look behind the unit. Check for adjustment brackets that would allow you to raise the height. If the stand is adjustable, lift the base to the desired height and secure with the fasteners unique to your particular TV stand.
How high should a TV stand be?
Craning your neck at awkward angles for hours is a recipe for discomfort, so your TV stand should position the screen at eye level. The recommended TV height is about 42 inches, but the best position depends on the height of your sofa or chairs.
How can I hide my TV?
How to hide a tv stylishly – 13 ways to disguise your TV
- Make it part of the decorating scheme. Image credit: Colin Poole.
- Hide it behind a framed prints.
- Buy a hidden TV cabinet.
- Reduce its impact with a bold media unit.
- Get a bed with TV storage.
- Hide your TV in a wardrobe.
- Buy a projector.
- Choose a TV that’s a work of art.
How can I hide the wires from my TV?
Here are a few cheap and easy ways to hide your TV wires without cutting into your walls.
- Use Cord Clips to Hide Your Wires Behind a TV Stand.
- Use Zip Ties to Keep Your Wires from Touching the Floor.
- Use a Cable Management Box.
- Use a Wall Cord Raceway Kit.
- Hide Your TV Wires Inside a Baseboard Raceway.
How do I mount a TV?
How to wall mount your TV
- Decide where you want to position the TV.
- Locate the wall studs using a stud finder.
- Mark and drill your pilot holes.
- Attach the mounting bracket to the wall.
- Attach the mounting plate to the TV.
- Mount your TV to the wall.
- Enjoy your newly mounted TV!