What can I use as a table top?
- Solid wood tabletops.
- Butcher block tabletops.
- Quartz composite tabletops.
- Ceramic composite tabletops.
- Granite tabletops.
- Marble tabletops.
- Glass tabletops.
- Medium density fiberboard (MDF) tabletops.
What can I use instead of a side table?
A low and long bench with an upholstered seat can be perfect for lower seating while a bar cart can function as a side table (and is obviously an ideal place to rest your beverage).
How do you decorate a small dining room?
10 Clever Ways to Make the Most of a Small Dining Room
- of 10. Flip Out.
- of 10. Pair a Round Table With a Banquette.
- of 10. Use Walls Wisely.
- of 10. Choose Shelves Instead of a Cabinet.
- of 10. Build in Seating and Shelves.
- of 10. Choose Dual-Purpose Furniture.
- of 10. Get a Bench.
- of 10. Invest in a Mirror.
How do I make my end table higher?
You can add lifts, feet, or extensions to your table legs to make the table taller. Wooden extensions can be added to your wood table to add height to the legs. Alternatively, you can replace your table legs entirely to make sure you get the height that you want.
What can I do with an old end table?
An old side table with a drawer can make a playful home for colorful blooms. All it takes to spruce up an outdated piece (or a fortuitous find) is a little sanding, painting, sealing, and planting. Display the repurposed furniture proudly outdoors to add whimsey to your yard or garden.