How do you assemble a magazine rack?
Steps for Building a Magazine Rack
- Step 1: Prep the plywood.
- Step 2: Cut the plywood.
- Step 3: Cut the 1×2 pieces.
- Step 4: Sand the pieces.
- Step 5: Prep the acrylic.
- Step 6: Cut the acrylic.
- Step 7: Layout the pieces.
- Step 8: Dampen one side of the connection.
What Do You Use magazine holders for?
Get creative and clever to use a magazine holder in just about every room of the house to make your life a little more organized this year!
- In the pantry.
- Veggie holder.
- As an extra toilet paper holder.
- A compact gift-wrapping station.
- Curling iron holder for your vanity.
- Curling iron holder under your cabinet.
How do I cover a magazine file?
Lay down a piece of cardboard or newspaper to protect your work surface and brush a layer of PVA glue all over your paper paying special attention to the edges. Lay your magazine file so that the back spine is aligned to where you traced it originally and press it down firmly.