How do you make a globe?
Make Your Own Globe
- Find the midpoint between A and B as follows: Place the compass point on A.
- Tape the strip of gores at one end of the equator to the ball.
- Glue each gore down against the ball so the tips meet to form the north and south poles.
- Make an Orange Globe.
How do you take apart a globe?
Remove the globe from its stand. Using a crafts knife, cut around the equator to separate the two halves of the globe, then carefully pry them apart. Using the socket of a cord kit as a guide, trace a circle the same size as the bottom of the socket at the top of one half of the globe.
What is Woodball game?
Woodball is a sport where a mallet is used to pass a ball through gates. This game can be played in grass, sand or indoor. The sport is in the program of Asian Beach Games and was incorporated in 2008. The International Woodball Federation is based in Taipei, Taiwan.
What is hollow sphere?
A hollow sphere is a ball that has been hollowed such the an equal thickness wall creates anopther internal ball within the external ball.
How do you make a paper globe?
- Cut 2 pieces of blue tissue paper into strips, then into 1-2″ squares.
- We found that using our fingers to apply the glue worked best, but a brush works well and is less messy.
- After applying the blue squares, lay the green continents on top and smooth with your fingers.
What is the globe framework?
A second important cultural framework, the Global Leadership and Organizational Behavior Effectiveness (GLOBE) project provides managers with an additional lens through which they can better understand how to perform well in an international environment.