What can I use as a cup holder?
4 Clever Uses for Your Car’s Extra Cup Holders
- 4 Clever Uses for Your Car’s Extra Cup Holders. [wptab name=”Air Freshener”]
- Air Freshener. We have an entire article dedicated to DIY car air fresheners, and one of them sits comfortably in an empty cup holder.
- Coin Jar.
- Portable Charger.
- Tissue Box.
How do you cut a cup holder?
You can cut the hole with a hole saw, Forstner bit or scroll saw, or just cut it out on the bandsaw. (If you use the bandsaw or scroll saw, you can adjust the saw table to angle the sides of the hole to match the shape of the cup.)
What are the dimensions of a solo cup holder?
2, 1X4 4 inches long sides. 2, 1X4 5 ½ inches long sides. 1, ¾” plywood 4X4” bottom. 1” brads.
How do you make a cardboard cup holder?
- Step 1: Start. Start by cutting two cardboard circles for each cup and stick with glue.
- Step 2: Paint. Paint the cardboard circles of your favorite color.
- Step 3: Cut. With the help of selected software silhouette shapes or figures you want.
- Step 4: Template. Once the cup isdry paste the template with glue.
What can you make with a cardboard cup?
Paper cup craft activities
- Paper Cup Windmills | The Pinterested Parent.
- Paper Cup Flower Vase | Pink Stripey Socks.
- Paper Cup Fairy Houses | Artsy Craftsy Mom.
- Paper Cup Luminaries | Little Bins for Little Hands.
- Paper Cup Mini Pinatas | Somewhat Simple.
- Kaleidoscope Craft | Kid Friendly Things to Do.
How do I protect my car cup holders?
If you want to avoid surrendering innocent socks for this filthy mission, keep those cup holders clean with silicone muffin cups. They come in various sizes so they’ll line the space perfectly. You can easily pop them out, give them a rinse and protect the car’s built-in cup holder.
Do Solo cups fit in koozies?
The solo cup koozie fixes this problem. Cup insulators provide the same insulation for solo cup beverages as they would for canned drinks. Just like their canned counterparts, cup huggers are easily branded with your company’s logo. Make an impact on your next event with custom solo cup coolies.