What can I use as a magazine rack?
15 Clever & Unusual Ways Magazine Holders Can Organize Your Life
- In the pantry.
- Veggie holder.
- As an extra toilet paper holder.
- A compact gift-wrapping station.
- Curling iron holder for your vanity.
- Curling iron holder under your cabinet.
- Plastic wrap box holder.
- Craft supply organizer.
How do you assemble a magazine rack?
Steps for Building a Magazine Rack
- Step 1: Prep the plywood.
- Step 2: Cut the plywood.
- Step 3: Cut the 1×2 pieces.
- Step 4: Sand the pieces.
- Step 5: Prep the acrylic.
- Step 6: Cut the acrylic.
- Step 7: Layout the pieces.
- Step 8: Dampen one side of the connection.
Where do you put a magazine rack?
One of the most common places for people to put a magazine rack in their home is on the coffee table. People like to be able to read their favorite magazines while they are relaxing on the couch. A good coffee table magazine rack is going to make storing magazines as convenient as possible.
How do you decorate a magazine holder?
DIY DECORATED MAGAZINE HOLDERS.
- Take your magazine holder and using it as a template trace around each side of the box onto your decorative paper.
- Apply a thin, even layer of pva glue or mod podge to your first side.
- Carefully line up and stick your paper down smoothing out any air bubbles as your go.