What can I use as a plant stand?
Use an old foot stool, or even an old bar stool, as a plant stand for a single plant.
How do you make tier shelves?
Tiered Shelf- DIY Instructions
- Step 1: Place the shelf ends flat on the table. Make sure that the grooves are facing upward.
- Step 2: Next, take one shelf and line up both grooves.
- Step 3: Repeat this pattern for all three shelves and you will notice the shelf is on it’s back.
How do you make a plant stand with wheels?
- Step 1: Cut and polish your pieces. Use your saw to cut (8) pieces of lumber: (6) pieces of 1″ x 2″ cut to 12 inches each and (2) pieces of 1″ x 4″ cut to 12 inches each.
- Step 2: Stain the wood.
- Step 3: Assemble the caddy.
- Step 4: Attach caster wheels.
- Step 5: Finish with polyurethane spray.