What can I use an old CD rack for?
What to do With an Old CD Rack?
- An All-Purpose Kitchen Rack.
- A Trellis for The Garden.
- A Jewelry Holder.
- A Tea or Coffee Caddy.
- A Bathroom Storage Shelf.
- A Storage Space for Ribbons.
- Storage Shelves above the Bathroom Counter.
- Fabric Storage in the Sewing Room.
How do I store a DVD in a small space?
Condense your DVDs in CD jewel cases. CD cases are thinner and shorter than DVD cases. Take your movies and store them in smaller cases so they take up less room. Keep the jewel cases on a CD rack or in baskets near your TV. Thin jewel cases can be purchased at any electronic or big box stores.
What can I do with an old DVD stand?
9 things you can do with an old DVD case. Actual, non-terrible ideas
- A FIRST AID KIT! Welcome to adulthood, it’s time to start acting responsibly and preparing for all eventualities.
- A PENCIL CASE AND COLOURING PAD! UnOriginalMom.
- A BOARD GAME!
- A TABLET STAND!
- A PHOTO WALL!
- A CHESS SET!
- A LUNCH BOX!
- TRAVEL LEGO BOARD!