What can I make out of wood blocks?
Five Things to do with Wooden Blocks
- DIY Color Blocked Wooden Blocks: Why yes, you should color block your blocks.
- DIY Wooden Block Puzzle: Not just one puzzle, a wooden block puzzle makes up to six puzzles, in one!
- DIY Wooden Block Necklace: This would make a great gift, ya know, for me.
What can kids make with wooden blocks?
Take a look at these fun and easy wooden block projects to get you inspired.
- Modern Wooden Blocks (via hello, Wonderful) Find out how to turn a set of plain blocks into a bright, playful and modern set.
- Washi Tape Blocks (via Meri Cherry) Give plain blocks a designer makeover with strips of decorative tape.
How do you dye wood blocks?
Learning my method for how to dye wooden blocks might seem intimidating but it is really easy. Promise! Start with a primary color (red, blue or yellow) and add it to a dish with a tablespoon of water. Try 5 drops of dye and 1/4 cup water. Dye a single block or toy by dipping it into the color.
How do you write on blocks?
In block format, the entire text is left aligned and single spaced. The exception to the single spacing is a double space between paragraphs (instead of indents for paragraphs).
How do you make homemade alphabet blocks?
- Start by tracing your blocks on your scrapbook paper. I used 12 small sheets of paper in six different colors/patterns.
- Paint the wooden blocks.
- Cut out your squares.
- Choose six squares per block.
- Glue them on.
- Cut out your letters.
- Adhere the letters.
- Let your blocks dry completely.
How do you create a block in Word?
On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Quick Parts, and then click Save Selection to Quick Part Gallery. In the Create New Building Block dialog box, type the original name, category, and gallery for the building block entry, and then click OK.