What do you need to make a pencil case?
Zippered Pencil Case
- Step 1: What You’ll Need. 2 – 9.5 x 5.5 inch pieces quilting cotton lining.
- Step 2: Lay Out Your Pieces.
- Step 3: Sewing.
- Step 4: Sew the Other Side of the Pouch.
- Step 5: What It Should Look Like Now.
- Step 6: Sew the Bottom of the Pouch Together.
- Step 7: Sew the Ends.
- Step 8: And You Have a Pouch!
Can you make pencils at home?
Commercial pencils are produced through a time-consuming process and many special machines. You can easily make your own pencil at home, however, with store-bought pencil lead and a few readily available supplies.
How do you make a simple pencil case?
Place your Outer Fabric FACE DOWN on top to create a sandwich.
- Place pins along the top edge to hold your sandwich in place.
- Undo the zip before you start sewing and pull the zip down a few cm.
- Now create your second Sandwich.
- Now pin around the rest of your edges.
- Now invert your Pencil case.