How many cards does a business card holder hold?
Our business card holders will fit roughly 60 standard cards.
How do you make a card holder with CDS?
Steps to Make Your Playing Card Holder:
- Trace around the CD onto fusible Peltex.
- Trace around the CD onto paper for a pattern.
- Fold the PAPER pattern in half, then again in fourths.
- Choose a fabric that has small designs for the front/back area.
- Trace around the CD onto fleece, felt or flannel.
How can I make my wallet thinner?
5 Tips to Slim Your Wallet, Carry Less and Lighten Your Everyday
- Five cards or less. Obviously, there are some non-negotiable essentials — for instance, there’s no argument that an ID and debit card are must-haves.
- Go digital.
- Take pictures of your receipts.
- Carry less cash.
- Get a thinner wallet.
What is the standard size for a business card?
Standard business cards are 3.5″x 2″ – but have you ever thought about why most cards are exactly that size and shape?