How do you make a timber stand?
- 1Choose and cut your timber. Bunnings have a huge range of timber in a variety of different grains.
- 2Choose the top of your plant stand.
- 3Mark out your joins.
- 4Drill a hole for your dowel.
- 5Affix your dowel.
- 6Assemble plant stand frame.
- 7Screw legs to the base.
- 8Add your top piece.
How do you make a frame stand?
- Measure the thickness (i.e. depth) and height of the photo frame.
- Group the pieces for the Top and Bottom Arms.
- Place the ½ x 2 pieces on top of their corresponding 1 x 2’s, flush with one end.
- Apply wood glue to one end of the 1 x 2 Leg.
- Set the assembled Top Arm and Leg on edge on the work surface.
How do you make a stand on issue?
How to make your stand
- Get the “lay of the land” It’s crucial to understand where your key stakeholders stand on the issue.
- Link to the common goal.
- Back it up with data.
- Create a compelling narrative.
- Don’t make it personal.
- Don’t take things personally.
- Show respect.