What can I use as a plant stand?
Use an old foot stool, or even an old bar stool, as a plant stand for a single plant.
How do you make a plant stand with wheels?
- Step 1: Cut and polish your pieces. Use your saw to cut (8) pieces of lumber: (6) pieces of 1″ x 2″ cut to 12 inches each and (2) pieces of 1″ x 4″ cut to 12 inches each.
- Step 2: Stain the wood.
- Step 3: Assemble the caddy.
- Step 4: Attach caster wheels.
- Step 5: Finish with polyurethane spray.
How do you make a corner plant stand?
Stand the three legs with the corner braces facing inward. Then, assemble your DIY plant stand by placing a triangular shelf at each level on top of a set of braces. Screw through the corner braces and into the bottom of a corner of a shelf.
What can I make with a single pallet?
10 DIY Single Pallet Project Ideas
- Pallet End Table. Source: http://www.instructables.com/id/Pallet-End-Table/
- Wood Pallet Wall Shelf.
- Strawberry Pallet Planter.
- Raised Garden Bed.
- Wine Rack.
- Bollard Style Light from Wood Pallet.
- Adirondack Chair (yes, from a single pallet!)
- Family name sign.
What can I make with pallets DIY?
50 Inspiring DIY Pallet Projects
- DIY project: sofa with storage. Take your DIY to the next level with some pallet storage!
- Pallet bookshelf.
- DIY wooden wall from pallets.
- Pallet furniture set.
- Classic and vintage-looking photo frames.
- Pallet wood coffee table.
- DIY shoe rack from pallets.
- Pallet art.
How do you make a wooden ladder into a plant stand?
DIY Tiered Plant Stand
- Step 1: Paint Your Ladder. Give it a couple of coats of paint in whatever color you want.
- Step 2: Build Cedar Shelves. Next up, it’s time to build the shelves.
- Step 3: Transfer Your Plants! Once all of our shelves were in place, it was time to put the plants in!