- 1 How do you make a simple fairy house?
- 2 How do you make a fairy house out of sticks?
- 3 How do you make a cheap fairy garden?
- 4 Are Fairies evil?
- 5 How do you make a fairy house out of pebbles?
- 6 How do you make a fairy door with popsicle sticks?
- 7 How do you attach fairy garden pieces?
- 8 How do I protect my fairy garden from rain?
How do you make a simple fairy house?
- Flat bases, such as a piece of bark from a tree.
- Craft sticks.
- Twigs, leave, or other wall items.
- Tiny stones, gravel, etc. for walkways.
- Tiny dried flowers (a bag of potpourri works great)
- Anything natural that you find outdoors.
- Wood glue.
- Spray varnish.
How do you make a fairy house out of sticks?
Using super glue OR hot glue and some kind of craft stick or tweezers, begin tucking moss into all the cracks and crevices and gluing it into place. Also, cover all of the exposed clay at the base of your house with moss. Build twig “steps” for your fairy house by breaking a few twigs and gluing them to the house.
How do you make a cheap fairy garden?
How To Make An Inexpensive Fairy Garden
- Start off with an inexpensive container.
- Make sure the container has drainage holes.
- Put a layer of small stones over the holes to help with drainage.
- Fill the container with potting soil.
- Use colored glass pieces for the stream.
Are Fairies evil?
Fairies were evil creatures with the capability to harm thanks to their collusion with the devil and a diabolical remnant of the Catholic past, but they could also bring good fortune to those they encountered and bestow gifts of healing, food and magic.
How do you make a fairy house out of pebbles?
- Draw the outline of a front door on the bottom edge of the plastic bottle and draw a round window up top, slightly off to the side.
- Apply wet cement around the lower portion of the bottle and stick the pebbles to it, making sure to leave the door area free of pebbles.
- Stick moss in between the pebbles.
How do you make a fairy door with popsicle sticks?
Here are the instructions in a nutshell.
- Align 6 or 7 popsicle sticks vertically.
- Measure and cut two popsicle sticks the horizontal width of the door.
- Glue both popsicle sticks across horizontally to hold it all together.
- Paint or stain the door.
- Add embellishments like moss, jewelry, or a tiny thumbtack doorknob.
How do you attach fairy garden pieces?
If you decide to use moss pieces, glue them down with a waterproof glue to cover the base. Use E-6000 or another waterproof glue to attach the top of the fairy house to the bottom of the pot. Then place a ring of glue around the top of the clay pot and put it down on the base (into the moss). Let dry for several hours.
How do I protect my fairy garden from rain?
I could leave it at that, but some of you live in particularly rainy or sunny climates like I do. If that’s the case, you might need to take an additional step and place a UV coating over your garden items. In that case, I recommend doing the Mod Podge Outdoor as well as a sealer like Krylon UV Resistant Clear Coating.