How do you make a homemade book?
- Choose material for the cover and cut out two identical pieces.
- Fold six sheets of paper in half.
- Stack several of these six-sheet stacks on top of each other.
- Cut a strip of fabric.
- Coat one side of the fabric with glue.
- Glue the cardboard pieces to the first and last pages.
- Cut one more piece of fabric.
How do you bind a book without sewing?
HOW TO BIND A BOOK WITHOUT SEWING
- Rings – use two or three scrapbook rings that you can thread into the papers. Simple punch holes in your pages and bind them all with the rings.
- Wire spines – bind your book with a wire spine.
- Washi tape binding – bind the pages with washi tape instead of sewing.
How much does it cost to bind a book?
The price for bookbinding depends on what you’re binding, the material being used and the professional/company you choose. The average price, according to our research, is around $2 to $175+ per book.