What materials are used to make a phone holder?
These are the materials you need to make a mobile phone holder:
- MONO Maxi Power tape.
- MONO MULTI liquid glue.
- MONO 100 2B Pencil.
- Greyboard 1-1.5 mm thick.
- Coloured paper or wrapping paper.
How do you make a stand on issue?
How to make your stand
- Get the “lay of the land” It’s crucial to understand where your key stakeholders stand on the issue.
- Link to the common goal.
- Back it up with data.
- Create a compelling narrative.
- Don’t make it personal.
- Don’t take things personally.
- Show respect.
How do you make a homemade cell phone stand?
7 Ways to Make a Cell Phone Stand from Junk Drawer Materials
- An old credit card.
- A business card.
- Paper clips.
- Scratched CDs.
- Toblerone box Yep, Toblerone.
- Pencils and Rubber Bands A handful of pencils and rubber bands can transform into a cool little stand in just a few minutes.