What was in the wood necklace?
On their one year anniversary, Terry gave his girlfriend Anna a necklace that he’d made himself. It was made out of Huon pine – a wood native to Tasmania – but little did Anna know there was something much more precious inside. The necklace contained a hidden engagement ring.
How do you finish wooden Jewellery?
Finishing Wooden Rings
- Quite possibly the easiest finish for wooden rings is a hand applied oil.
- Film finishes are nice, but they can rub off sometimes.
- If you really want to create a coating that is super protective, take a look at applying a CA finish or an epoxy finish.
How can I make my wooden jewelry shine?
Use a non-abrasive microfiber cloth to wipe down the surface of your wood jewelry daily to avoid dust and dirt buildup. Use a Blitz wood polishing cloth with natural beeswax to polish the surface of your wood jewelry. You should only need to polish once a month or as needed.
How do you make resin necklace pendants?
How to make resin pendants
- Choose a pendant blank that is deep enough to hold the resin in place until it sets.
- Mix your resin, hardener, and resin colour of your choice.
- Want a little extra something?
- Once thoroughly mixed, slowly pour it into the pendant blank.
- Leave to cure.
How do I make and sell jewelry?
Create and Sell Your Own Jewelry
- Decide what makes your business unique.
- Know what your profit margin is.
- Decide where to sell your jewelry.
- Make your jewelry.
- Take beautiful pictures.
- Put time into your product descriptions.
- Start marketing.
- Collect reviews and testimonials.