- 1 How do you make a Christmas Eve box?
- 2 What normally goes in a Christmas Eve box?
- 3 What is the point of a Christmas Eve box?
- 4 What do you put in kids Christmas Eve boxes?
- 5 What to put in an adults Xmas Eve box?
- 6 Do you wrap presents in a Christmas Eve box?
- 7 Are Christmas Eve boxes from Santa?
- 8 What do you put in a Christmas Eve box for a 1 year old?
- 9 What do on Christmas Eve?
- 10 What to do when you are bored on Christmas Eve?
- 11 What do you put in a Christmas gift basket?
How do you make a Christmas Eve box?
How to make a Christmas Eve box
- Start with a box to hold the presents.
- Add some festive entertainment to help little ones to drift off to sleep.
- Don’t forget the cosy nightwear.
- Added treats will make the box extra special.
What normally goes in a Christmas Eve box?
Things commonly found in Christmas Eve boxes
- A family board game to play in the evening.
- A set of pyjamas they can wear at night and on Christmas morning.
- Some hot chocolate in a festive mug and bubble bath for before bed-time.
- A Christmas film or festive book to read.
What is the point of a Christmas Eve box?
The Christmas Eve Box is basically a box (it doesn’t matter what sort) beautifully decorated and filled with some festive treats to pique the recipients excitement and essentially get everyone in the Christmas spirit!
What do you put in kids Christmas Eve boxes?
But for kids, popular gifts for Christmas Eve boxes tend to include pyjamas, an activity pack or book, a novelty item, a personalised item, Christmas DVD, chocolates or sweets. For adults, it can similarly include pyjamas and chocolates, as well as personalised gifts (mug, bauble, candle, socks etc).
What to put in an adults Xmas Eve box?
Christmas Eve Boxes for Adults
- Games. We love Uno and Jenga and Articulate.
- Treats / Snacks. Choose indulgent treats such as chocolate truffles or good quality biscuits or turkish delights or gourmet popcorn.
- Mini Alcoholic Drink.
- Scented Candle.
- Mini bottle of aftershave/perfume.
- Christmas Bauble.
Do you wrap presents in a Christmas Eve box?
Some people like to individually wrap the presents inside the box in their favourite seasonal paper to kick off the festive present-opening early, while others like to save that tradition for the big day and just place all the little gifts inside a decorated box. It’s completely up to you!
Are Christmas Eve boxes from Santa?
The Santa box is now a huge trend in the UK. It has taken off in a big way over the past few years and now looks like it’s here to stay as a family Christmas tradition.
What do you put in a Christmas Eve box for a 1 year old?
Things to Put in a Christmas Eve Box for 1 Year Old
- Christmas Pajamas (to Match the Family’s) We’ve all seen them: the matching family Christmas pajamas.
- Simple Striped Sleeper.
- ABC for You [Personalized Book]
- Christmas in the Manger [Board Book]
- Play Kits by Lovevery.
- Touch and Feel Puzzle.
- Plush Toys.
- Cozy Fleece Slippers.
What do on Christmas Eve?
10 fun things to do with your kids on Christmas Eve
- Bake Christmas goodies.
- Watch a special video from Santa.
- Relax with Christmas movies.
- Sing Christmas Carols.
- Tour the Christmas lights.
- Hanging Christmas stockings.
- Picnic dinner under the tree.
- Look out for Santa.
What to do when you are bored on Christmas Eve?
Listen to music (Christmas or just regular), play a video game by yourself or with friends/family, hang out with friends, draw or write, make a Christmas or regular craft, play outside in the snow, take a nap, clean your room a bit, watch YouTube videos, ask your parents if they have any Christmas presents left to wrap
What do you put in a Christmas gift basket?
Whether it is to warm up after a day of winter activities or to take along as you view the holiday lights, hot chocolate is a holiday must. Mugs, paper to-go cups, yummy varieties of hot chocolate, marshmallows, candy canes and stir sticks are perfect items to include in this gift basket.