How do you make a wooden log reindeer?
Plans for building a wooden reindeer with logs
- Cut the body log to length. Place the thickest log on a workbench or sawhorse.
- Drill holes in the body section.
- Cut the legs and neck.
- Adjust the legs and neck.
- Assemble the reindeer’s body.
- Cut the head to size.
- Drill holes in the head section.
- Make and mount the antlers.
What can I use to make a snowman head?
One thing you can do to secure a top hat to a snowman is to drill holes in the lower part of the hat, then gently push spikes (or stakes, dowels, twigs, etc.) through these holes down into the snowman’s head, thereby anchoring the top hat.