How can I make my phone stand out?
7 Ways to Make a Cell Phone Stand from Junk Drawer Materials
- An old credit card.
- A business card.
- Paper clips.
- Scratched CDs.
- Toblerone box Yep, Toblerone.
- Pencils and Rubber Bands A handful of pencils and rubber bands can transform into a cool little stand in just a few minutes.
How do you make a stand on issue?
How to make your stand
- Get the “lay of the land” It’s crucial to understand where your key stakeholders stand on the issue.
- Link to the common goal.
- Back it up with data.
- Create a compelling narrative.
- Don’t make it personal.
- Don’t take things personally.
- Show respect.
How do you make a homemade selfie stick?
For a very quick selfie stick, you can tape your phone directly to a pole or stick. Run tape around the phone and secure it to the stick. Make sure the tape doesn’t cross over the camera itself or the phone button. When you’re done taking your selfie, carefully undo the tape from the phone and wipe away the adhesive.