What can I use as a plant stand?
Use an old foot stool, or even an old bar stool, as a plant stand for a single plant.
How do you make a stand on issue?
How to make your stand
- Get the “lay of the land” It’s crucial to understand where your key stakeholders stand on the issue.
- Link to the common goal.
- Back it up with data.
- Create a compelling narrative.
- Don’t make it personal.
- Don’t take things personally.
- Show respect.
How do you make a plant stand with wheels?
- Step 1: Cut and polish your pieces. Use your saw to cut (8) pieces of lumber: (6) pieces of 1″ x 2″ cut to 12 inches each and (2) pieces of 1″ x 4″ cut to 12 inches each.
- Step 2: Stain the wood.
- Step 3: Assemble the caddy.
- Step 4: Attach caster wheels.
- Step 5: Finish with polyurethane spray.