How do you make a wooden mirror frame?
Wood-Framed Mirror Tutorial Instructions:
- Step 1: Cut pine pieces to fit your mirror.
- Step 2: Drill pocket holes at one end of each piece.
- Step 3: Assemble the frame.
- Step 4: Polish and finish the frame.
- Step 5: Cut the plywood backing.
- Step 6: Attach the mirror to the backing.
Can you glue wood to a mirror?
Attach a wood frame to your mirror’s front with clear epoxy. Whether you’re gluing wood to a mirror’s surface to frame the mirror, create a decorative pattern, add paneling over the mirror’s face or for some other purpose, the process is similar. All you need is strong, clear epoxy glue.
How do you make your own picture frames?
- Cut a piece of cardboard or construction paper into a rectangle.
- Cut a rectangle out of the middle of the cardboard.
- Paint the frame.
- Glue on paper decorations.
- Get creative with your decorations.
- Make the back of the frame.
- Glue this new rectangle to the back of the frame.
- Slide the picture into the frame.