How is a pencil box made?
Pencil cases can be made from a variety of materials such as wood or metal. Some pencil cases have a hard and rigid shell encasing the pens inside, while others use a softer material such as plastic, leather or cotton. Soft versions are typically fastened with a zipper.
How do you make a homemade pencil?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- STEP 1: Find a twig.
- STEP 2: Clamp the twig to the edge of a workbench or piece of plywood.
- STEP 3: Use a scratch awl or the point of a nail to make a dent at the center of the twig’s end.
- STEP 4: Drill to a depth of 1 to 1-1/4 inches.
- STEP 5: Squirt a small puddle of glue on a scrap of wood or cardboard.
How do you make a homemade pencil holder?
DIY Pencil Holder
- Grab your supplies. Yoplait cup. scrapbook paper (available at any craft store) glue stick. scissors.
- Using the template, trace it.
- Cut it out.
- Grab your clean Yoplait cup.
- Tape one edge of the paper to it.
- Spread some glue on the back side of the edge of the paper.
- Then add a drop of hot glue.
- Add a magnet.
How do you make a pen stand with cardboard?
Make a Decorative Pen Holder
- Step 2: Making the Base Holder With Cardboard. Cut 4 pieces of cardboard in equal dimensions according to the size you wish to make your pen holder.
- Step 3: Covering the Base With Fabric.
- Step 4: Adding Other Fabric.
- Step 5: Adding Details.