How do you make a paper towel hanger?
DIY Paper Towel Holder Hanger
- Cut the bottom of the hanger in the middle as shown in picture.
- Cut off the little hooks on the hanger also.
- Slip a paper towel roll onto the bottom of the hanger.
- Hang on a tree limb when camping or on a nail in your garage.
What can I use for a paper towel holder?
Organization Ally: 11 Ideas for Using Paper Towel Holders To Cleverly (& Neatly) Organize Things
- Scarves and other fashion accessories.
- Rolls of tape.
- Hangers in the laundry room.
- Rolls of garbage bags.
- Sheets of stickers.
How do you make a rag dispenser?
You can make a wonderful rag holder out of an old t-shirt. Find a large or x-large t-shirt that you are no longer using. Put the t-shirt on a sturdy hanger, then tie off or sew the bottom of the t-shirt. Hang the t-shirt in a convenient place and use the neck hole to deposit and retrieve rags.
How do you paint a wooden towel bar?
Paint the towel bar with a latex paint in the finish of your choice with a nylon-bristled paintbrush. Allow the latex paint to dry overnight. Apply a second coat if necessary.
How do you display paper towels in a bathroom?
Discover interesting, stylish, handy ways to display a paper towel roll or stack of towels.
- On a Countertop Roll. If you have space on the counter, park a paper towel roll near the sink.
- Paper Towel Bar.
- Basket Stack.
- Wall Rack Stack.