What can I use as a cup holder?
4 Clever Uses for Your Car’s Extra Cup Holders
- 4 Clever Uses for Your Car’s Extra Cup Holders. [wptab name=”Air Freshener”]
- Air Freshener. We have an entire article dedicated to DIY car air fresheners, and one of them sits comfortably in an empty cup holder.
- Coin Jar.
- Portable Charger.
- Tissue Box.
How do I protect my car cup holders?
If you want to avoid surrendering innocent socks for this filthy mission, keep those cup holders clean with silicone muffin cups. They come in various sizes so they’ll line the space perfectly. You can easily pop them out, give them a rinse and protect the car’s built-in cup holder.
How do you make a cup stand with paper?
- Fold the paper in half upwards to make a triangle.
- Fold the top corner down so that the edges meet, and unfold after making a line.
- Fold the corner up so its tip meets the edge of the paper at the line you made.
- Fold the top flap down toward you.
- Open the top and you have a cup ready to hold water!
How do you make a cardboard cup holder?
- Step 1: Start. Start by cutting two cardboard circles for each cup and stick with glue.
- Step 2: Paint. Paint the cardboard circles of your favorite color.
- Step 3: Cut. With the help of selected software silhouette shapes or figures you want.
- Step 4: Template. Once the cup isdry paste the template with glue.
What can you do with a cardboard drink holder?
Surprisingly, you can do quite a few things with a cardboard drink holder.
- Use it as a palette when painting.
- Keep it on the backseat of your car to reuse for when you go back to the restaurant.
- Store fruit on it in the refrigerator.
- Wrap it up and use it as a candy dish.
- Make a centerpiece with it.
What is a magnetic cup?
Cup magnets are magnets inset into steel cups that assist in mounting and increase their holding force. They are commonly used in holding applications where they are attached to a surface with a countersunk screw.
How do you clean cup holders on a couch?
For particularly grimy cup holders, follow these steps: Dampen a rag with warm, soapy water and squeeze a little puddle into the cup holder. Let the water sit for a few minutes. Wedge a dry rag into the cup holder to soak up the water and wipe away the residue. If stickiness remains, soak the cup holder again.