How do you make a deer out of wood?
Table of Contents
- Step 1: Gather Logs and Branches.
- Step 2: Stain and Cut Dowels.
- Step 3: Drill Holes for the Legs and Neck.
- Step 4: Use Wood Glue to Assemble the Deer.
- Step 5: Add Antlers to the Deer’s Head.
- Step 6: Stage the Deer in Your Yard and Enjoy.
How do you make a twig reindeer?
Steps: How to Make Twig Reindeer
- Collect your supplies.
- Create a head twig using the pruners for each reindeer you’ll be making.
- Trim the straight twigs into pieces.
- Select some branched pieces to act as the antlers for each reindeer you’ll be making.
How do you make a large wooden reindeer?
Plans for building a wooden reindeer with logs
- Cut the body log to length. Place the thickest log on a workbench or sawhorse.
- Drill holes in the body section.
- Cut the legs and neck.
- Adjust the legs and neck.
- Assemble the reindeer’s body.
- Cut the head to size.
- Drill holes in the head section.
- Make and mount the antlers.
What can you make from logs?
So if you have some tree logs laying around your home, you should make good use of them in a creative way.
- Big Sliced Tree Logs as Garden Benches.
- Build a Tree Log Slice Walkway.
- Wood Log Planters.
- Garden Bench from Two Tree Log and a Piece of Tree Log Slice.
- Raised Garden Beds from Logs.
- Log Stairs on a Slope Garden.