How do you decorate a wooden tree?
6 Ways to Decorate a Wooden Christmas Tree
- Keep it simple and use just lights.
- Fill the branches with popular Christmas chocolates.
- Use fairy lights and fill the branches with ‘homemade inspired’ crackers.
- Break all the rules and use an array of colourful baubles.
- Tone it down and use trendy authentic baubles.
How do you make a driftwood Christmas tree?
What to do:
- Collect driftwood sticks.
- Allow the driftwood to dry (a week or so in the shed or garage)
- Buy a dowling rod.
- Drill a hole in the base piece and attach the dowling with a screw from underneath.
- Lay out the driftwood sticks in size order.
- Select the pieces for use, breaking or cutting any to size if required.
What can I do with a wooden pallet?
Pallet ideas for gardens and homes
- Put together a low-level pallet table.
- Knock up a pallet planter.
- Display plants and tools on a decorative shelf.
- Hang a vertical pallet garden.
- Or lay it on the ground.
- Craft statement lanterns.
- Build a pallet bench around a tree.
- Make a garden bar out of pallets.
How do you make Christmas decorations out of pallets?
Just paint a Christmas tree on an old pallet, add some nails, and hang decorations on it. A perfect project for the kids (so you can assemble some of those presents you purchased them)! Only paint a tree shape of your design onto a pallet. Let it dry, and decorate at will!