What do you fill glass ornaments with?
Fill the ornaments with evergreens, pinecones, cinnamon, air plants and succulents. Burlap is also great for filling ornaments, and you can top the ornament with a plaid bow. You can also fill an ornament with cinnamon, orange and various essential oils, and such a decoration will fill your home with scents.
What do you put in a clear Christmas ornament?
10 Ways to Fill a Clear Glass Christmas Ornament
- 01 of 10. Create Place Cards for a Holiday Table.
- 02 of 10. Grow a Little Plant Inside.
- 03 of 10. Turn Glitter Into a Galaxy.
- 04 of 10. Perch Some Love Birds on a Branch.
- 05 of 10. Give the Gift of Hot Cocoa.
- 06 of 10. Brush on Some Gold Leaf.
- 07 of 10.
- 08 of 10.
How do you put a picture on ornaments?
How to Make Photo Ornaments:
- STEP 1 – Print Photos on Laser Printer.
- STEP 2 – Prep and Paint Ornament.
- STEP 3 – Apply Photo Transfer to Printed Picture.
- STEP 4 – Place Printed Paper on Ornament Surface.
- STEP 5 – Allow to Dry.
- STEP 6 – Remove Paper.
- STEP 7 – Apply a Top Coat of Rustoleum Photo Transfer.
How do you put pictures on ornaments?
Once the ink is dry, apply a thin coat of gel medium to your ornament with the sponge. Place your photo onto the gel medium while it is still wet and press the photo firmly onto the ornament. Smooth out the papers to remove any air bubbles. Allow the gel medium to dry for at least an hour (I let mine dry overnight).
What size picture will fit in an ornament?
You will need clear plastic (or glass) ornaments, floor polish, glitter and some 2 inch photos that you have printed on REGULAR printer paper with LASER jet ink. Note: Most home printers are ink jet, but ALL commercial printers are laser.