How do you decorate timber?
7 Fresh Ways to Decorate with Wood Furniture for a Modern Look
- Decorate with old wood furniture in new ways.
- Embrace dark wood furniture with deep colors.
- Mix wood furnishings in a variety of tones.
- Pair wood furniture with painted pieces.
- Dress up wood furniture with colorful accents.
How can I decorate my wall?
27 Wall Decor Ideas to Refresh Your Space
- Go for large-scale art. Max Burkhalter.
- Curate a gallery wall. Simon Watson.
- Incorporate an accent wall. In addition to displaying objects on the walls, think about decorating the walls themselves.
- Showcase a fabric.
- Hang up mirrors.
- Paint a mural.
- Install shelving.
- Hang plates.
How do you design a wall?
Painting designs on walls is a great way to make your space look more colorful and unique. Gather your supplies.
- Wall stencils.
- Painter’s tape or repositionable spray adhesive.
- Foam roller or good quality stencil brush.
- Acrylic paint or wall paint.
- Paint pan or paint palette.
- Paper towels.