- 1 How to make mandir in house?
- 2 Which wood is used for home temple?
- 3 How to decorate home mandir?
- 4 Which God idols should not be kept at home?
- 5 Which direction God should face in home?
- 6 Can we have pooja room without door?
- 7 Which direction should we face while praying?
- 8 Which material idol is good for home?
- 9 What is a Pooja Mandir?
- 10 How can I decorate my Mandir?
- 11 How do you fit a mandir in a small apartment?
- 12 Where should house temple be?
How to make mandir in house?
A. Pooja Room Direction, According to Vastu
- The best location for the mandir in the house is the north-east.
- Try to ensure that you face the north or the east while offering prayers.
- Don’t position the pooja room under a staircase or against the wall of a bathroom — it is considered inauspicious.
Which wood is used for home temple?
According to Vastu Shastra, a temple made of wood is propitious and considered to be more religious. Sheesham Wood (Rosewood), apart from other wood types, is considered auspicious for Home Temple.
How to decorate home mandir?
Accent walls, filigreed doors these mandir designs show how you can beautify your room of worship
- Paint the walls.
- Choose a distinctive pooja door design.
- Use effective lighting.
- Decorate the floor.
- Create a beautiful backdrop.
- Play with soft furnishings.
Which God idols should not be kept at home?
Natraj is considered to be the Rudra form of Lord Shiva, that is, the angry incarnations of Lord Shiva. Therefore, the idol of Natraj should not be kept in the house. This causes unrest in the house. The idol of sun god Shani Dev should also be avoided in keeping the worship in the house.
Which direction God should face in home?
According to Vastu experts, god should be placed in either east or north-east direction in the house. The idols or deities must be kept at a certain height from the ground. The setting should be such that the face of God must be towards west and the face of worshipper should be towards east.
Can we have pooja room without door?
An entrance that has a vastu dosha will stop the flow of positivity. A pooja room without a door is bad according to vastu. This is because, without a door, the pious energies inside a pooja room can weaken. Moreover, having only one door is also not advisable as per vastu shastra.
Which direction should we face while praying?
Regardless of which direction your pooja room is in, the god face direction should be towards the north-east. While praying, it is considered auspicious to face the north-east, north or east— – so place your idols accordingly.
Which material idol is good for home?
The size of idols at home should not be more than 3 inches. Idols should not be kept facing each other, any chipped or broken statues should be removed. Wood or marble are the ideal material to use. The idols and images can be placed on a wooden platform.
What is a Pooja Mandir?
A pooja mandir is a home for the gods, a still place where Hindus meditate, chant and make daily offerings to beseech the deities for blessings, and to show honor and devotion. Hindus believe murtis are living representatives of a god; they treat the statues with the respect and care due a living being.
How can I decorate my Mandir?
How to Decorate the Temple in Our Homes? Leave a comment
- Paint the walls.
- Choose the unique pooja door design.
- Use lighting.
- Decorate the floor.
- Create an amazing backdrop.
- Right kind of Accessorise.
- Utilize corner space effectively.
How do you fit a mandir in a small apartment?
How to Fit a Mandir Into Your Small Apartment
- Elegant Pooja Mandir Design Created in a Passage.
- Metal Jaali-Covered, Independent Temple Design.
- Small Mandir Design Inside a Large Display Cabinet.
- Simple Pooja Mandir Design for Walls.
- Wall Mounted Mandir Design With a Cupboard.
- Mandir Carved Out Using a Divider or Screen.
Where should house temple be?
– Mandir or altar is the king of all Vastu rules — place it in the North-East and everything will start falling in place. Also, face the East while praying. – Kitchen is the symbol of prosperity and should be ideally placed in the southeast. Kitchen in the North or North-East may bring financial and health problems.