How do you decorate wood trees?
6 Ways to Decorate a Wooden Christmas Tree
- Keep it simple and use just lights.
- Fill the branches with popular Christmas chocolates.
- Use fairy lights and fill the branches with ‘homemade inspired’ crackers.
- Break all the rules and use an array of colourful baubles.
- Tone it down and use trendy authentic baubles.
How do you make a driftwood Christmas tree?
What to do:
- Collect driftwood sticks.
- Allow the driftwood to dry (a week or so in the shed or garage)
- Buy a dowling rod.
- Drill a hole in the base piece and attach the dowling with a screw from underneath.
- Lay out the driftwood sticks in size order.
- Select the pieces for use, breaking or cutting any to size if required.