How do you make a twig reindeer?
Steps: How to Make Twig Reindeer
- Collect your supplies.
- Create a head twig using the pruners for each reindeer you’ll be making.
- Trim the straight twigs into pieces.
- Select some branched pieces to act as the antlers for each reindeer you’ll be making.
How do you make wooden reindeer out of logs?
Plans for building a wooden reindeer with logs
- Cut the body log to length. Place the thickest log on a workbench or sawhorse.
- Drill holes in the body section.
- Cut the legs and neck.
- Adjust the legs and neck.
- Assemble the reindeer’s body.
- Cut the head to size.
- Drill holes in the head section.
- Make and mount the antlers.
What can you make from logs?
So if you have some tree logs laying around your home, you should make good use of them in a creative way.
- Big Sliced Tree Logs as Garden Benches.
- Build a Tree Log Slice Walkway.
- Wood Log Planters.
- Garden Bench from Two Tree Log and a Piece of Tree Log Slice.
- Raised Garden Beds from Logs.
- Log Stairs on a Slope Garden.
How do you cut designs in wood?
Hold your jigsaw at the edge of the piece of wood with the metal plate flat against the wood. The blade should not be touching the wood before you start the saw. Start your jigsaw and then move it forward to begin cutting into the wood. Follow your pre-drawn lines to cut your shape with the jigsaw.