How do you make a simple wooden storage box?
- Cut all of your wood pieces on a table saw to the measurements listed above.
- Once the pieces are cut, sand any rough edges.
- Prime and paint all the pieces.
- Lay one of the sides of your box face down on a table or flat surface.
- Glue with wood glue.
- Repeat with the second side and the other 2 supports.
How do you make a sturdy box?
5 Simple Ways to Strengthen Your Cardboard Box
- Reinforce any gaps.
- Pad the length of the corners with cardboard inserts.
- Add a cardboard layer at the bottom.
- Tape over all inside joints and edges.
- Double box it.
- A Word of Caution.