How do you hollow wood without a router?
Whatever your reason or need, one of the easiest ways to hollow out wood is with a woodworking mallet and chisel. You can make circular hollows in little time with a drill and a woodworking bit.
How do you make a bedside charging station?
How to Create a DIY Nightstand Charging Station
- Step 1- Gather your charging station supplies.
- Step 2- Drill holes for the power strip cord.
- Step 3- Attach the power strip to the drawer.
- Step 4- Plug in your devices in your charging station!
- Step 5- Add bins or trays if desired.
How do you make a wooden charging station?
- Step 1: Consult the Cut List “
- Step 2: Measure and Mark the Wood “
- Step 3: Cut the Wood “
- Step 4: Drill the Boards “
- Step 5: Stain or Paint the Boards “
- Step 6: Assemble the Box “
- Step 7: Build the Lid “
- Step 8: Complete the Charging Station “