What can I do with wooden snowflakes?
Cut out wooden snowflakes and make garlands of them, or make a giant wooden snowflake that can be used even for storage. Paper snowflakes can be used for branch décor and to make a paper table runner. Make a cool snowflake marquee sign to fill your space with joy and light.
How do you make a 3D snowflake step by step?
- 1Make 6 identical squares. Prepare 6 squares of equal size using blue, white, or silver plain or patterned paper.
- 2Fold the square in half. Take one of the six squares.
- 3Fold the triangle in half.
- 4Make three slits.
- 5Unfold the paper.
- 6Glue the inner flaps together.
- 7Flip the paper.
- 8Glue the second pair of flaps.
How do you make a beautiful snowflake?
Fold paper in half diagonally to make a triangle. Fold paper triangle in half so that the pointed corners meet. Fold paper triangle in thirds, overlapping the lefthand pointed corner over the triangle. Overlap the righthand pointed corner over the triangle.